HELLO AND WELCOME
We are your friendly local Community & Neighbourhood Centre located in the beautiful Prendwick Reserve in Willetton and open to our local Willetton and beyond residents and community.
We are managed by Community Volunteers and we are a not for profit organisation.
We are committed to making a difference in your lives by providing enrichment in connection, belonging, learning and growth together.
We offer you a safe and inclusive space and place to belong.
We are partially funded by Department of Communities – this funding enables us to deliver, facilitate and support a wide range of affordable and accessible services and programs for our local community that focus on children, families and seniors.
Some of these are:
- Quality services & programs for children and adults.
- Child Health Centre
- atWork Disability Employment Outreach Service
- Parenting information and referral services.
- Community groups and meeting facilities.
- Venue hire for business meetings, seminars, workshops, training sessions,
- children’s parties (under 8) and other activities.
We continue to seek and establish relationships and partnerships with the community within our local area.
Call in and meet us – we will happily chat and find something interesting for you.
Prendwick Reserve Prendwick Way,
Willetton, WA 6155
Phone: (08) 9457 3888
Office Hours – Monday to Friday 9am to 2pm